- Medical Aesthetic
- Therapeutic Wellness
- Video Gallery
- About Us
Prominent cheekbones (Lateral Malar) are a cosmetic luxury some are born with and others dream of. But even with naturally lifted cheekbones aging might get to you.
Not only aging forms wrinkles and lines but also results in lost facial volume, especially in the cheeks. Fillers help restore the volume lost from the cheekbones and leave you with a younger-looking appearance.
The lateral malar is a very safe injection location and HA or Hydroxylapatite can be used. The fillers are injected through intraoral or percutaneous routes to volumize the cheekbones.
Dermal fillers are extremely popular and most requested treatment to increase volume in the aging face. These fillers, using Hyaluronic Acid as facial filling agent, rejuvenates the face without the side effects of surgery. Dermal fillers give promising results and targeted facelift. It is one of the best treatments to beat the signs of aging.
Governing bodies in North America have approved various types of HAs such as:
Hyaluronic acid helps improve wrinkles and folds. This acid can be used anywhere on the face.
Calcium Hydroxylapatite is used to improve severe wrinkles and folds. This acid can be used on the face except around the eyes or in the lips.
Polymethylmethacrylate is only used to improve nasolabial folds; cheeks, midface and marionette lines. 80% of the correction is done in the first treatment and the other 20% in the second session approximately 8-12 weeks later.
Poly-L Lactic Acid helps restore the volume lost in the face from aging or other medication(s). This group of acid also improves folds and lines.
With the growing industry of cosmetics we have been given the gift of facelift without surgery with advanced options such as dermal fillers. These fillers are designed to give your face a symmetrical and refreshed appearance. Dermal fillers stimulate the natural collagen in your body into production, which produces firmer, more elastic, youthful looking skin.
The most popular advantage of dermal fillers is that it gives instant results! In just 30 minutes. You can be on your way right after the appointment looking the best possible version of you!
These fillers work by using a hyaluronic acid which is injected in the underlying facial muscles by our nurse injectors. Dermal fillers can be used to enhance facial features which gives you your desired look!
Some of the most common after effects can occur within the first 24 hours of the treatment. These side effects include
These effects usually disappear within 2-3 days.
Depending on your pain threshold, you will feel a slight pinch from the needle and you might experience slight pressure when the fillers are being injected.
The duration of the fillers depend on the type of one’s skin and lifestyle. a treatment can last up to 6 months depending on the area and the type of filler selected along with the viscosity of its molecule.
Dermal fillers can be used for
The results are seen instantly after the treatment and gradually improve over the course of 2-3 weeks.
To book a consultation, please contact us by clicking the button below and a representative will reach out to you directly.