3D Lifestyle is a lifestyle spa that provides many aesthetics and wellness treatments on an aggregated platform that offers a one of a kind membership based subscription model, which allows members to choose the best of both Medical Aesthetic Treatments as well as Therapeutic Wellness Treatments. Clients simply use their subscription money through their account in the 3D Lifestyle mobile app and get regular monthly treatments having our clinic in their respective neighborhood. 3D Lifestyle is currently growing all across Canada.
Our professional medical spa is located at 3609 W 16th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6R 3C3, Canada is looking for the position of Full Time or Part-time Massage Therapist and Massage Practitioner.
As a Massage Therapist, you can now kick start a rewarding career in a stress-free environment working alongside Medical Aestheticians and Nurse Injectors.
Our clinic management and marketing teams work in parallel to populate your schedule and provide all the necessary support you may need, including setting up in person and virtual consultation, a full-time reception coverage, supplies that you may require, extended health care billing as well as future treatment booking and lead generation marketing services. As a result this will help you focus on building a steady ever repeating client base as you stay poised in providing the very best treatment for your clients while earning an industry above yet predictable income. Daytime, evening, and weekend opportunities available.
- Steady and predictable flow of clients all year round with new members signing up for our Therapeutic Wellness and Medical Aesthetics services everyday.
- An opportunity to work with professionals that are supportive and refer new and existing members to increase your number of appointments plus work in an upscale spa like work environment
- Competitive compensation package with part time positions leading to full time positions.
- All treatments have a clinical approach and your popularity is shared through our social media channels with your educational tutorials as well as testimonials from our members.
- Flexible schedules to meet work-life balance
- The 3D Lifestyle App on the Google PlayStore and the Apple AppStore has a clinic back-end that helps you with administrative support and automate filling patient appointments plus our customer support staff helps with insurance billing, in-clinic laundry etc etc. Our unique lead generation algorithms automate new in-person and virtual consultation courtesy of our own 360 in-house marketing team plus provide you with all office supplies.
- Future health-care benefits packages will be available.
Job Description For Massage Therapist:
- Evaluate clients’ soft tissue condition, joint quality and function, muscle strength, and range of motion
- Develop and propose client treatment plans that specify which types of massage are to be used
- Consult with clients about their medical histories and any problems with stress and/or pain in order to determine whether massage would be helpful.
- Massage and knead the muscles and soft tissues of the human body in order to provide treatment for medical conditions, injuries or wellness maintenance.
- Maintain detailed and accurate treatment records of clients.
- Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions.
- Explain procedures, risks and benefits to clients.
- Administer massage techniques, treating soft tissues and joints of the body through soft tissue manipulation, relaxation techniques, hydrotherapy, trigger point therapy, joint pain and lower grade mobilizations, remedial exercise programs and client self-help programs.
- Suggest home care instructions and provide information about techniques for further postural improvement and stretching, strengthening, relaxation and rehabilitative exercise.
- Massage therapists may be trained in various specialized massage techniques.
- Provides individualized massage therapy services and treatments that meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with clients.
- Educates clients on LifeSpa and 3D Lifestyle products, services and treatments
Maintains Clinic appearance and cleanliness.
- Serves as an expert in muscle and body analysis and maintenance regimens.
- Promotes and sells massage therapy services and treatments and encourages repeat business.
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry.
- Promote relaxation for clients to ensure the maximum benefit of the massage.
Education and Qualifications
- Must be registered and in good standing with the provincial regulatory body.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and have a positive, professional attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other Health Care Professionals.
- New Grads Welcome
If you are a Massage Therapist, with a passion for improving the health of Canadians, looking to work in a professional and thriving business model at our Bloor Clinic then we would love to hear from you. We thank all applicants but only those qualified will be contacted.
$25.00-$55.00 per hour.